The wondrous Alabamawhirly has tagged me. As the Queen of Procrastination, I relish the chance not to do what I should be doing.
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.
My 7 facts:
1) I am the youngest, and only girl, in a family of 5 children. This explains a) why I am so girly (hahahaha!) and why I only have 2 children.
2) My pet hate at work (Waterstone's) is customers bringing their coffee into the shop. Think about it: what happens to paper when it gets wet?! We have to get rid of a lot of books that custies have used as coasters. Bring coffee in on my watch and I will send your arse outside: I don't care if you know what you want, I don't care if its raining: respect your coffee and give it the love and attention it deserves, BUT NOT IN A BOOKSHOP! I can't repair the books if someone accidently knocks into you, causing you to fling your latte over the art table.
3) I have 2 tattoos
4) In my final year at uni, whilst discussing my final brief with my tutor ('Mother Earth: a collection of woven fabrics in natural yarns') I informed him that I would show my devotion to the maternal theme by attending the degree show pregnant. Unbeknownst to me at the time, I was. I looked great at graduation: cap, gown and 7 month bump.
5) I love chocolate but not chocolate flavoured stuff ie cake, ice cream
6) I love swearing. I like to mix them up when angry ie 'Bollocky shitty fuck monkey'. 'Cunt' neither shocks or offends me: me and a friend reclaimed it and use it as a term of affection.
7) I wore black at my wedding.
Now I have to share the love and tag 7 others:
1) Janet Bell: I love her paintings deeply
2) Udder: because I like her style
3) Stitchy McYarnpants: because her blog is a work of genius
4) a path no wider than a pencil stroke: I love her paintings deeply too!
5) Mister Rob Ryan: because I like the cut of his gib
6) Rivulette: because I'm nosy (and her work is lush too)
7) we are all angry: I love her needle-felting. And she duct-taped her car: genius!